Your communications go-to gal
With journalism, PR, and marketing experience, I’m ready for any writing project.
From optimised blogs and web content, to media releases, brochures, and newsletters, I offer flexible and reliable copywriter services.
Whenever you need words whisked into action my mental mixer is on standby.
Do you value access and inclusion?
Don’t let poorly chosen language or inaccessible content undermine the important work you do.
My services are designed to support your organisation’s diversity, equity, and inclusion commitments.
Work with me for:
- Content that keeps accessibility front of mind
- Language that is respectful and inclusive of diverse communities
I also provide:
- Audits and clean-ups of existing content
- Accessibility and Diversity Statements
- Customised Tone of Voice style guides and checklists for in-house content producers
Reliable communications support when you need it
I will work independently to manage projects, or team up with your other specialists.
Knowledge of WordPress CMS means I can set up content in the correct SEO format, leaving your web developers and graphic designers free to focus on more complex tasks.
I also provide reliable and responsive support to in-house marketing teams as an ongoing helping hand or to take the pressure off during busy times (I’m looking at you annual report and AGM season).
Copywriter services with added value
With journalism skills and a PR and marketing mindset, I can take your copy and content further.
- respect for deadlines
- solid interviewing skills
- efficient information collection
- adaptability to writing styles and tone of voice
- understanding of story structure
- ability to write quick, clean and accurate copy to brief
PR and marketing
- established media networks
- understanding of brand values
- ability to predict and plan for reputational risks
- targeted messages for different audiences
- a focus on highly-valued earned media
- builds authenticity and long-term relationships
What to expect when we work together
You talk, I listen.
I listen a lot during your free, 15-minute discovery session. I will also ask questions to clarify your needs and expectations. You’ll probably ask me some questions about timelines, pricing, and processes. We’ll get to know each other and determine if we’re a good fit.
Percolate and plan
Time to brew the good stuff.
I will process our discussion and perhaps do some additional research while my thoughts bubble up into a you-shaped solution. I’ll pour this into a detailed proposal covering scope, timelines, and price. With your acceptance and initial payment to secure the project, we get started.
Start your engine
Collect the info and rev things up.
I’ll talk with relevant stakeholders, look at previous plans, and research your sector and competitors. I’ll send through some sample work to ensure I’m on track with tone and content before diving in.
Weaving the word magic.
I get to work, creating the words that tell (and sell) your story. Through this process, you will have up to two weeks to review drafts and provide feedback to ensure you are satisfied with the end result.
Finally, I ask all my clients for a testimonial to include on this website (because social proof is everything).